Joshua Morrison/News Mount Vernon firefighters, from left, Lt. J.D. Burke, Luke Rager and Josh Buzzard look into the crawl space of a 200 block Crystal Avenue home on Wednesday after a malfunction in a furnace filled the home with smoke. Burke and Buzzard were in the crawl space making sure the fire was extinguished. Fredericktown EMS were also on scene but no injuries were reported.
Joshua Morrison/News
Mount Vernon firefighters, from left, Lt. J.D. Burke, Luke Rager and Josh Buzzard look into the crawl space of a 200 block Crystal Avenue home on Wednesday after a malfunction in a furnace filled the home with smoke. Burke and Buzzard were in the crawl space making sure the fire was extinguished. Fredericktown EMS were also on scene but no injuries were reported.

 

Joshua Morrison: 740-397-5333 or admin@mountvernonnews.com and on Twitter, @mvn_jmorrison

 

 

Previous Story

 

Rules: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don’t attack other commenters personally and keep your language decent. If a comment violates our comments standards, click the “X” in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member.