Photo
Joshua Morrison/News Shortly before 10 p.m. Sunday, the Mount Vernon Fire Department was dispatched to fire alarm at Gault’s Laundromat, 855 Coshocton Ave. Firefighters arrived on scene to find the laundromat full of smoke. The cause of the smoke was this cart full of towels that had caught fire in a dryer. The fire didn’t spread and was quickly extinguished.

Hot towels

Shortly before 10 p.m. Sunday, the Mount Vernon Fire Department was dispatched to fire alarm at Gault’s Laundromat, 855 Coshocton Ave.

from

April 23, 2018

Read more

 


 

Photo, Sports

Coach-Pitch

Seavolt’s Studio’s Greyson Deem watches the ball fly on his double during Saturday’s Coach-Pitch game during opening day at Phillips Park in Mount Vernon.

from

April 23, 2018

Read more