Mount Vernon News
 
 
Mount Vernon News
January 25, 2013 9:21 am EST

 

BRINKHAVEN — A light bulb used for heat in a dog kennel was the apparent cause of a fire near Brinkhaven on Tuesday. Eastern Knox County Fire Chief Larry Stimpert said the fire was at the Ronney McCann home at 16240 Mohaven Road.

Advertisement

LJJA Martial Arts

 

The department received the call at 4:42 p.m. Two engines and a tanker were used by firefighters to extinguish the fire.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Rules: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don’t attack other commenters personally and keep your language decent. If a comment violates our comments standards, click the “X” in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member.
Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
  • Sponsored Links